[Cialug] FW: Job Posting

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:29:08 CST 2012

Head's up!

---------- Forwarded message ----------*
From:* Lori Forsythe (ForsytheL at alliancetechnologies.net)
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:25
*To:* Alliance-All
*Subject:* Job Posting

  All,

Alliance Technologies has an immediate opening for an experienced Network
Technician II to join our Infrastructure Team.  This position will be
responsible to plan, coordinate and install hardware and software for local
area networks.  The ideal candidate will possess excellent communications
skills as well as strong knowledge of PC/LAN communications hardware and
software and the ability to organize and simplify technical information.

We are considering external candidates for the position and ask that you
share this posting with anyone you believe may be a qualified candidate.
Interested applicants should email or fax cover letters and resumes to my
attention by Friday, January 20, 2012.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide us in finding an
excellent candidate for this position!

Lori

*Lori Forsythe *|* *HR Manager

*Alliance Technologies *|*
*www.AllianceTechnologies.net<http://UrlBlockedError.aspx>
420 Watson Powell Jr. Way, Suite 100 | Des Moines, IA 50309
515.245.7635 | 888.387.5670 x7635