[Cialug] Account requiem, or longest-held accounts.

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:51:38 CST 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 7:42 PM,  <bofh at visi.com> wrote:
> So I'd like to pose the question to the group:  how long
> did you have your longest-held active account?

I ain't nearly as cool as all that.  My longest held account is
probably 2 years old at the most.  Shell accounts are easy come easy
go for me.

But I play a similar mental game with mailing lists.  I've been on the
Mises Daily list for 7 or 8 years.  Before that I was on the webmonkey
mailing list, but it went out of existence.  My first mailing list
ever was a skinhead music list.  That was, uh..., before I knew what a
skinhead was... in the days when the web was new.  Somewhere in there
was the UCSD mailing list from the guy with the funny bicycle
contraption.  (What was that guy's name?  What was that?)

--
Todd