[Cialug] RedHat Satellite questions

Jarrod Igou jarrod.igou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:02:42 UTC 2023

I assume you followed along with this link, or did something approximately
like this?   https://www.redhat.com/sysadmin/epel-8-repo-satellite-6

The RHEL repos will have all of the access / certificate stuff baked into
Satellite by default (that would be the BaseOS, AppStream and CodeReady
stuff), so enabling those repos is as easy as a click.  However, EPEL isn't
directly hosted by Red Hat so it takes additional setup and config.

AND, like Shane just mentioned, sometimes EPEL just breaks temporarily....

Jarrod Igou