[Cialug] PCIE for graphics card

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Fri Oct 14 14:10:16 UTC 2022

Is there a reason that you aren't looking at a Quadro? I use a Quadro P620
at home and it has 4 mini display port connectors and NO extra power
connection required. Currently running kernel 6.0.0. The P620 is very
affordable on eBay.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 11:44 AM L. V. Lammert <lvl at omnitec.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Oct 2022, David Champion wrote:
>
> > Get a new PSU with the needed power connectors so you don't burn the
> place
> > down.
> >
> Yeah, .. makes sense. Unfortunately, pretty much impossible due to the
> case.
>
> Is there any hope of finding a card like the 4-port NVidia GeForce 450
> that USED to work until 5.14?
>
>         TIA!

Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.