[Cialug] intel vm guests

Dave Hala dave at 58ghz.net
Sat Dec 3 20:17:06 UTC 2022

I'm running a number of legacy intel based Linux virtual machine guests
(rhel 3, rhel6)  on my Intel Mac.

I'm getting ready to upgrade to an M1 Mac.   I was thinking about moving
those virtual machines to an internal server running Virtualbox and
accessing them using some type of remote desktop.

I have a 2.5Gbs ethernet connection to the internal server. Can anyone make
a recommendation on what's the best choice performance wise?  Virtualbox's
VRDE?

:) Dave

--
NIFCAP  -The Premier Client Intake System for Non-Profit Organizations.
https://www.osis.us