[Cialug] Distro vs. Kodi (et al)

Rob Cook rdjcook at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 14:01:55 UTC 2019

What does Kodi bring to the Amazon experience that a web browser doesn't?
10ft Interface? Unless your looking for a way to more easily get your show
onto your TV I think your just making things more complicated. I'm sure
this suggestion will be ignored but just get a FireStick, way, way easier
and makes it super easy. If your concerned about Amazon tracking you or
whatever setup a PiHole and block all the ad/tracking requests.