[Cialug] For nerds with free time tonight

Kyle Hamilton khamil8686 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:26:27 UTC 2018

I have nothing going on tonight and was planning on just doing some
nerdy work on my servers. I'd like to meet some fellow linux nerds.
Anyone want to meet up? I could host since I am very close to downtown,
and as long as all nerds that wanted to come are ok with animals. I have
4 dogs (1 foster), 5 cats (1 hospice foster w/ kidney failure, two
fosters), two guinea pigs, and a foster chinchilla! We could meet up
somewhere local as well. Email/text/call me at khamil8686 at gmail.com or
515-864-6336, Thanks! :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Kyle