[Cialug] How is this possible?

Tom Sellers tsellers2009 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:37:43 CDT 2017

I did not capture that information at the time.  I am continuing to work on
this and will see if I can duplicate that scenario again.

I have since reset the bios on this computer which seems to have changed
the issue.  Thought the cmos battery may have been dying since a message
popped up on display during boot that default values had been used.

I am losing confidence in this particular machine.