[Cialug] Firewall question

Tom Sellers tsellers2009 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 16:57:45 CST 2017

Thank you for your response!  I have looked briefly at the link you sent.
Is there a way to look at the existing firewall setup?  My impression of
this firewall was that it was for the most part already configured after
you ran the setup.  Here is the link to the internet instructions for this.

https://www.engadget.com/2006/05/30/how-to-build-your-own-network-firewall/

The firewall runs from a CD rom and only uses a USB to store settings.
After my experience so far, I would say the instructions are not very
complete.

I am open to a different firewall option that would run on an older piece
of hardware since most of my hardware is not very up to date.

Thank you again!