[Cialug] Hosting

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Sat Oct 29 12:34:51 CDT 2016

Do the math on a dedicated server with those specs off Newegg or whatever
is popular now. Something had to give. On a shared server I would advertise
a Cisco ucs and oversell it 500 to 1. It's redundant! As the other posters
have said - there's no free lunch. You'll get lucky rolling the dice for a
long time but eventually you won't.