[Cialug] (no subject)

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Tue May 24 11:03:35 CDT 2016

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought SSL support in modern[*] versions
of Apache was controlled by the Apache configuration and not by command
line options. At least, i've never had to change command line options on
any of my servers and they support SSL just fine.

--Dan

[*] By "modern" i'm thinking 2.2 and 2.4, which are what i work with
    on a daily basis.