[Cialug] How normal is it to ask for w2s and pay stubs as part of the interview process?

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 12:07:20 CDT 2016

What I hear is that, if you were underpaid at your last job, we want to be
sure you're underpaid at this job as well.

I've had just a couple of jobs (which I really enjoyed) that, when they
terminated me, made me feel really good about it. One, at a restaurant,
made sure to give me something extra when I ate there. Another, said I
could do much better work; within three months, I was earning about twice
what they were paying.

--Don Ellis