[Cialug] PHP/Linux -> ODBC?

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:12:12 CST 2016

You're trying to access VFP from PHP on Linux?

I used to go the other way - have VFP access a MySQL database on Linux via
MyODBC. This worked pretty well.

I used VFP for years, it's a great desktop database (way better than
Access) but not so much for multi-user. It works better to use VFP for the
front-end and your ODBC connected database - MySQL, MSSQL etc. on the
backend.

-dc