[Cialug] Microsoft Linux, the end is near?

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sun Sep 20 15:19:14 CDT 2015

I admit, I’ve been pretty transparent over the years. I think that when there is healthy competition consumers win.

In the same vein, I’m also really enjoying what T-mobile has been doing to the mobile industry. I have a pre-paid t-mobile phone for my son and use their 4G service on my tablet. Sadly, they don’t have coverage in some key areas where I spend time, otherwise I’d switch. That said, my phone carrier (Sprint) has reacted to T-mobile and changed it’s pricing and contracts. When I renew here soon I’ll save about $40 a month on my bill. Competition FTW! \o/

--
Matthew Nuzum