[Cialug] MEETING TONIGHT

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 22:16:31 CST 2014

Thanks to those that made it tonight. We didn't do much of the
presentation, as most people present have installed Linux about as many
times as I have.

Did talk about SteamOS and other Linux stuff.

Sean O'Brien demoed Area515's laser cutter and talked about the CNC Router.
I got a message from Don Cady, saying that they did get it running after we
left.

At the after meeting, this documentary, Power Trip, about the attempt to
privatize the electrical utility in Georgia came up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPGKgo7WkVQ

-dc