[Cialug] San Francisco in November

Anthony Jeffries ajeffri at angrywithunicorns.org
Fri Aug 29 12:55:49 CDT 2014

I second this. Fly or take Amtrak. Driving across the Rockies (even
going through AZ and NM) at that time of year can be difficult. I had to
do almost the exact same trip and got delayed *twice* by snowstorms, and
even when we could drive it was often slow and treacherous. Fortunately,
my employer was flexible about vacation time.