[Cialug] Kernel?

mo moteyalpha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 01:14:11 CDT 2014

I think he claimed that C++ is faster than C but every physicist knows
that is not true. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
As a person who designed real time operating systems for major companies
and has worked with XENIX, UNIX and Linux, and having studied the Linux
source I think that the commenter is FOS and that isn't an acronym for
Free Open Source.
I also worked with the source of OS/2 and Windows and by comparison
Linux is a dream. I recall BEARxxx and BUNNY_351 as well as so many
security flaws that I always suspected that it was intentional like
holes in symmetric keys.
I see Wikipedia has some documentation on those pseudo hidden functions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_eggs_in_Microsoft_products
xyzzy