[Cialug] Back to Linux Basics Series

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:41:42 CDT 2013

To a certain extent, we are giving you a bit of a hard time here. It is
good-natured, so don't take it the wrong way. It is entirely possible that
you have been auditing every kernel patch for security risks and have
determined that there have been no security-related issues fixed in the
patches released since 498+ days ago. It is also entirely possible that you
are using Ksplice (http://www.ksplice.com/) to apply kernel patches without
rebooting.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM, Nicolai <nicolai-cialug at chocolatine.org>wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 08:28:58AM -0500, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
>
> > Ah, another person who doesn't apply kernel updates and then announces
> > it in public. Good to know!
>
> Which kernel security updates have I missed?  At least provide one.
>
> Nicolai

Tired programmer
Coding late into the night
The core dump follows