[Cialug] tool to check hardware and internet connection?

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Sat May 18 15:16:24 CDT 2013

Scott, the only impact I can think the video card might have is if he was
trying to stream HD videos. I know some YouTube videos now stream at
upwards of 1080p, so if the card can't handle it, it would be choppy.

Which brings up another good point. If it is the connection, then the
stream will stall and re-buffer. If it is the video card, however, the
stream will buffer right up to the end real quick, but the playback itself
will be choppy. If it is both. . . Choppy Choppy Stall Stall!