[Cialug] icon+bash srcipt

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Sun Mar 31 19:58:26 CDT 2013

On 03/31/2013 07:51 PM, Dan Hockey wrote:
> #!/bin/bash
>
> cd /home/debian/SimpleIDE-0-7-2
> su | ./simpleide
> su works but fails after entering the password because it didn't change dirs.

2 things:

Why not just su | home/debian/SimpleIDE-0-7-2/simpleide

Also, I expect you to have an X window permission issue, and you'll
likely find that sux is the command you're really looking for.

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
314 East Gym, Dept. of Computer Science           /\\