[Cialug] Topic for the next CIALUG meeting?

Josh More jmore at starmind.org
Fri Mar 22 08:16:45 CDT 2013

Yep, and I'm planning to reprise my "how to get a job" talk, as I'm
now writing a book on the process.  More on this, I hope, as the day
gets closer.

To weigh in on the RSS discussion, I'm waiting until someone releases
a good hosted web-based RSS reader that ties into an Android app.  I
use so many different systems in the course of a day that workflow
trumps the desire for a privately-controlled self-hosted system.

-Josh