[Cialug] RFC & best practices for mail server hostnames?

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Fri Feb 1 13:36:18 CST 2013

At 01:29 PM 2/1/2013, Nicolai wrote:
>On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 01:11:37PM -0600, L. V. Lammert wrote:
> > Diagnose what? Did you read the original question?
>
>I don't owe you anything, and nobody here is required to serve as unpaid
>labor for your business, which is how you "use" the list.

Sounds like you may want to rethink your involvement in a user community?

>You should be way more humble when asking for free help.

Ahh, .. there's the problem! YOU think a user community should be
PAID! Sounds like you may be more happy at Microshaft?

> > The request was for the appropriate RFCs involved in the EHLO transaction.
>
>Of course.  But you so rarely give useful information,

The problem description was completely succinct, .. I'm sorry that
you felt it inadequate. Next time I can make a meeting I would be
happy to buy you a beer if you could contribute the answer.

         TFTR!

         Lee