[Cialug] HTML Editors

Rob Miller rob at dotcomservices.com
Tue Jan 31 23:45:49 CST 2012

I'd like to "second" Matt Nuzum - this has been an awesome thread.  My wife
does web design and, after I tell you this, I will have to kill you because
this is a trade secret but occassionally she will buy a template from
Crystal Graphics and most recently, she got a template that is all CSS and
no tables.  Of course, she doesn't share what she's working on, until she's
done, so I'm not sure how the CSS positioning is working out but I pray
that it works better than some of the tables that she's asked me to work
with (tables within tables within tables ... ad infinitum).  Crystal
Graphics also has ... dare I say ... PowerPoint templates and bunch of
other stuff.  Visit the site at your own peril.  Rob