[Cialug] HTML Editors

Todd E Thomas todd_dsm at ssiresults.com
Wed Feb 1 02:53:10 CST 2012

This has been good for me too. I took another look at Aptana. I looked at it in its version 2 and passed on it. Version 3 is much better.

And, I had never heard of Sublime Text - very cool. So far it supports the languages I'm interested in.

To close this out, if you gotta code on the go then check out cloud9: http://c9.io/

Coding in the cloud - wherever you go, there it is. I'm not big on this one as html5 isn't supported very well but it's a cool idea and it will (probably) get there eventually.

Cheers all,

TT