[Cialug] Thursday web geeks lunch meeting: Getting it published

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Mar 11 14:38:57 CST 2011

We're kicking off our weekday lunch meeting starting Thursday, March 17th at
11:30. Please join us at Green Grounds Cafe in the Valley Junction area.

This is a round-table discussion about "Getting it published: techniques and
processes for delivering your projects."

Full details at http://bit.ly/gPHoNA

This is going to become a regular monthly event to compliment our Monday
night events. It's targeted at professionals' typical 1 hour lunch break and
this location should be convenient, provide ample space and parking and you
can eat for $10.

I hope to see you there!

(if you're active in another local group that might attract web geeks, would
you please forward this announcement to them? Thanks!)

--
Matthew Nuzum

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin