[Cialug] SquareTap, my mobile WEB app store

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Fri Aug 26 22:17:11 CDT 2011

Hey everyone. A few weeks ago I launched SquareTap, a project I've been
working on for nearly a year now. It's like the Apple App store or the
Android Market but it is for web apps. One app can work on many smart
phones.

I'd love for you to try it out. If you visit http://squaretap.com/ on your
mobile you'll see it. It's beta so I expect it to still have a few glitches.
You can see a 1 min youtube video summarizing it at
http://youtu.be/5FmPOJgglaU

I also need your help. I'm competing for a grant which I'd like to use to
hire a couple part time people and do some stuff to kick off the business.
Whoever gets the most votes by the end of Wednesday night wins. If you like
this idea, would you consider voting at
http://www.myentre.net/busProfile/tabid/95/Default.aspx?entry=369

You can vote once per day per network/ip address from now until Wednesday.
I've been bouncing back and forth between first and second place so I do
have a great shot at getting the grant.

Thanks a bunch for helping test out the app and for voting!

--
Matthew Nuzum