[Cialug] Ride home from LUG meeting?

Matt Stanton matt at itwannabe.com
Sun Aug 14 22:44:30 CDT 2011

I just sort of assumed that we were going to go to Racoon River. :)

Thanks, Rob!  The restaurant "afterparty" is where all the fun is had and where all the real important issues are resolved, because beer is always instrumental in taking care of those conversations... whether you drink beer or not.  ;)

-- Matt