[Cialug] OT, .. but industrial help needed

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Tue Apr 26 08:50:17 CDT 2011

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011, Todd Pierce wrote:

> L.V.,
>
> What is the physical location of the building?  I'm quite busy being
> unemployed (looking for a job is quite a job) but I could at least document
> what is going on at the site pro bono if it's convenient to Des Moines.

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the offer! That might be a good start, as I did not have the
time to even figure out what communicacations were being used.

The facility is Calvin Manor on the wes side of Des Moines, so it's fairly
easy to locate.

I'll get in touch with Gary and see when he could meet.

> Obviously, I'm one of those programmers that thinks that analysis is 90% of
> the project, but hey, I haven't been proved wrong yet.

NP! What was your previous experience so I can pass it along?

	Lee