[Cialug] Free Rack

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Sep 28 08:41:32 CDT 2010

Nope.  It means that I typed too quickly and forgot to add a 2.

It's a full sized rack.

And, as I just learned, it available today only, so if you want it, let me know ASAP.  I've already contacted the others that responded to me as to three other racks that became available.  So if you still want a rack, this one if first come first serve.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701