[Cialug] AmesLUG Meets Tonight: F/OSS Games

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Thu Oct 14 09:22:03 CDT 2010

Michael has been called away by work so I'm helping him get the word out
on this.

AmesLUG meets tonight, same place as last time, but with a game change:
We'll be talking open source games, and demoing them on the screen where
possible. Bring your laptop and two favorite games in case someone
already presented yours... or just come and be entertained.

I call OpenTTD!

~~~
http://www.ameslug.org/node/14

Paul Cowley is out of town, so he will present next month instead.

This month's new topic is OSS games. Bring Your Own [OSS] Game, whatever
it may be. Do you have a fun game that the group might enjoy? Bring it
along, or at least bring some screen shots and a working URL. Bonus
points for anyone who wrote their own game. If there is time, we might
even have a LAN party.

We'll also share our FOSS experiences and have a good time as always.
Bring your laptop, your wireless issues and your favorite distro.

--
Matthew Steven
http://www.geniusweb.com/