[Cialug] AmesLUG meets tonight!

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:50:10 CST 2010

Any interest in video recording? The SLUUG (St. Louis Unix UG) is
considering having access to a group of recorders so we can post videos of
our meetings online. Besides a volunteered recorder, I have suggested
getting a couple of the new inexpensive recorders to preserve our meetings
for posterity.

--Don Ellis