[Cialug] Ames Area LUG Prelim Meeting Thursday 8pm APL

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Jun 7 14:46:49 CDT 2010

As a CIALUG representative, the one thing I'd like to suggest is that you use this list instead of making one of your own.  There is a wide range of geographic locations from here, and one more won't hurt.  We can use subject tagging for any geographically-specific info.

DSM - Des Moines-specific events, like the monthly meetings
AMES - Ames-specific events, like the monthly(?) meetings

The more we know what our various branches are up to, the more we can hopefully drive attendance at each of our meetings.

Good luck getting CIALUG.Ames off the ground.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701