[Cialug] New hosting solution

Matt Breitbach matthewb at flash.shanje.com
Wed Jan 20 14:05:52 CST 2010

I know this is a little off topic, and I hope I'm not stepping on any toes
posting this.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up on a new service that we are
launching.

We're launching a no-support linux hosting solution based on Cpanel and
CentOS.  The service will be a dollar per month per website.

We are searching for Linux experts to give us advice and feedback about our
new hosting service.  If you sign up now, you can get 3 credits (which can
be used for 3 months of hosting for one website) for free.  We'd love to get
some input on the service and any improvements that we could make.

Anyway, go ahead and sign up for free at
http://www.nosupportlinuxhosting.com/ and let us know what you think!  Thank
you.