[Cialug] Job Posting - Linux Admin

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Feb 25 09:30:28 CST 2010

Here’s a new job that I am working on for a solid company SE of Des Moines (Pella area). I’d appreciate any help on this one.

 This job is not with Alliance.

Palmer Group has partnered with a world leader in their industry. Our client's nearly 40 year history has allowed them to provide services to such organizations as ABC, CBS, NBC, TBS, TNN, ESPN and Fox Sports. These organizations, along with so many others, have relied on our client's innovative systems and comprehensive package of services and decades of experience. They are in search of a Systems Administrator to support their Unix and Linux server environment. The candidate will be responsible for server and network administration, backups, VoIP, and upgrades.

Requirements:

Associates Degree in Information Technology

Three (3) or more years experience in server and network administration

Experience with Unix/Linux servers and VoIP/PBX required

Knowledge of routers, firewalls, and switches

Please contact me at 515.225.7000 or kobrien at thepalmergroup.com for more details.

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701