[Cialug] Matt Stanton: Update 3?

Christopher R. Rhodes arreyder at apache.org
Wed Dec 15 11:28:16 CST 2010

On 12/15/10 10:35, Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> Glad to hear from you Matt. Don't give up hope on getting back to doing
> the type of work you're good at. Where there's a will, there's a way. I
> pray your left hand recovers in time.

+1 to that.

If there's something I can help with let me know.  Can certainly aid in keeping your servers going if anything needs
done on it.

You might consider tossing skype on that netboot.  I bet we can find you a usable headset so you can go hands free for
calls.  I'll check my inventory.  Wife want's me to clean the basement as a christmas present anyway. :)

If you have time to kill, now's a good time to learn some python. :)

crr
arreyder at apache.org