[Cialug] Local Source for Outdoor Wireless Cameras

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Fri Dec 3 10:32:20 CST 2010

I'll second the Axis opinion. We have a 212 PTZ mounted to a flagpole. We made a slight modification to it's power board so the network cable powers a Ubiquiti Nanostation (for a wireless link back to the building). Pretty slick camera. EmbarkIT works with an Axis rep local to Des Moines, and they can probably overnight anything you need.

-Jon