[Cialug] Ames LUG Flyer

Scott Prader sprader at iastate.edu
Tue Aug 10 08:59:17 CDT 2010

Why not have a couple different variations of the flyer?  One to, say, be
out there for anyone to pick up (with the barcode and such) and another for
people who have actually walked in, attended a meeting, and are interested
in finding out more.  It would make explaining the existence of the BSD
Daemon much easier.

-Scott