[Cialug] OT: House Party 7?

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 11:15:58 CDT 2009

I'll host.  Yes, that's right.  I still use Windows too.  Can't get linux to
play my games or work with my office VPN or WiFi.  I have a lot of computers
so, yeah...I'll take a free copy of 7 Ultimate.  Of course, if we want to
show off linux too, I think that would be fine.  Alternatives make for good
competition.  Microsoft shouldn't mind that now should they?  ;)