[Cialug] Small forest creatures and the Internet (was Re: Twitter List)

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Thu Nov 19 20:36:14 CST 2009

I was going to make a joke Matt obviously needing to run a squirrel
InstallFest in his area, and hit Google to make it funnier.

Instead, I found out that there is such a thing as a universal SQL
client called Squirrel-SQL ( http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net/ ) and
a shell called Squirrel-Shell ( http://squirrelsh.sourceforge.net/ ).  I
had known about the SquirrelMail webmail app ( http://squirrelmail.org/
), but had no idea that they were so active in the open source
community.

Just thought I'd share.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> Matthew Nuzum <newz at bearfruit.org> 11/19/09 1:25 PM >>>
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Josh More
<morej at alliancetechnologies.net> wrote:
> That was me.   There are a LOT of squirrels in Des Moines.
> Statistically, some of them must be running Linux.

Huh. The only squirrel in my neighbourhood that uses a computer at all
is running NutBSD on his old ACORN box.
--
Matthew Nuzum