[Cialug] Jobs

Mathew R. Phillips mathew.phillips at wartburg.edu
Wed May 13 20:45:47 CDT 2009

I'm interested in some sort of job opportunity this summer in Iowa doing computer related things either as an internship or summer job.. I've searched monster and other job places and most things are located down around des moines which probably won't work out for me. I'm looking for something about as far as cedar rapids to the south. I'm a second year cs major looking for something to actually put on a resume instead of Subway... Any help would be much appreciated.