[Cialug] [OT] Digital TV

Morris Dovey mrdovey at iedu.com
Mon May 4 17:32:12 CDT 2009

murraymckee at wellsfargo.com wrote:

> There is a lightening arrester cable coming down the gable of the
> roof a few feet from where I anticipate bringing the coax cable into
> the attic.  I could jumper from the block over to that.  I'll have to
> recheck where it goes into the ground.  I haven't looked at it
> intentionally in years.

I'd suggest separate cables to separate grounds with as much separation
as you can manage between the cables, so that a strike to one doesn't
necessarily kill everything attached to the other. It's not for sure
that it'll work as intended, but it seems like a good idea to stack the
deck as best you can.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar