[Cialug] OT: E-mail patterns and predictions of doom

Paul Gray gray at cs.uni.edu
Thu Jun 25 20:15:58 CDT 2009

This circulated through our department today:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20227135.900-email-patterns-can-predict-impending-doom.html

I couldn't help but wonder about similar patterns that might be "observed" by
those on this list that administrate for the State of Iowa.

No doubt the state government of South Carolina saw some interesting e-mail
patterns this week.

--
Paul Gray                                         -o)
314 ITT, Dept. of Computer Science                /\\