[Cialug] Codes: =3D %20

Tim Wilson tim_linux at wilson-home.com
Wed Jun 17 14:01:52 CDT 2009

Other fun "man" things:
man at tee (golf, or the animal, your choice)
man bind (sounds kinky)
man break
man builtin
man caller
man cancel
man case
man cat
man catman
man cd (a cd made for a man?)
man chat (not used very often)
man cut
man date
man done
man eject
man groups
man grub (steak anyone?)
man halt
man hash
man head ('nuff said)
man help
man history
man jobs
man join (uhh, leaving that one alone)
man less
man net (for desperate women to catch men)
man onboard
man ownership
man ping (the sound of a frying pan bouncing off a man's head)
man reset (I know some women that would like to do this)
man resize (I think I've gotten some e-mails regarding this...)
man screen (for those women in bars that don't want us men around)
man script (what men use on women in bars)
man set
man shred
man size
man sleep
man source
man split
man tail
man uniq (ouch!)
man users
man view
man wall (a tougher version of man screen)
man which
man woman
man zip

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Tom Pohl <tom at tcpconsulting.com> wrote:

> My favorite man command that I once told my twin brother to do:
>
> man bash
>
> I kinda felt dirty.
>
> -Tom
>
> On Jun 17, 2009, at 10:39 AM, David Champion wrote:
>
> > There are lots of surprising things in the man pages. Did you know
> > that
> > you can do:
> > man man
> >
> > ... and it doesn't even cause a rift in the space-time continuum.
> >
> > I'm disappointed that you can't do:
> > man this aggression will not stand
> >
> > -dc
> >
> > Bryan Baker wrote:
> >> Nice. I never stumbled across that, and a quick ascii chart is often
> >> useful. Thanks!

> >> --
> >> Bryan "ka-klick" Baker
> >> Singer/Songwriter