[Cialug] OT Robotics

Dan Hockey icepuck2k at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 22:17:36 CDT 2009

What should the knowledge/skill level be of such a group?
Age of the humans involved, adults(some child like) or children.
-homebrew/home built
--simple,complex, does it run an OS?
-kits and rtr bots or legos
--simple or complex

Maybe the above could be the subject of the first meeting?
Not very many people own a 22yr old Hero1 that still works, so the newer
stuff maybe the way to go, basic stamps, AVRs, ARMs, ITX boards and any
thing else I can't think of at this moment...
-dh