[Cialug] OT: Pre

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:37:12 CDT 2009

I haven't played with a G1 but it fell off the shelf of possible phones when
I found they wouldn't be supporting A2DP (stereo bluetooth).  (Also one of
the many reasons the iPhone sucks).  The camera is also fairly poor (or so
I've heard), and doesn't support video.  (Some of these things may have
changed with more recent updates).

I still can't believe that smartphones are still being released that don't
support a full bluetooth stack.  It'd also be nice if the G1 supported flash
(youtube/pandora/last.fm).

-B