[Cialug] OT: safe/reliable fuel-efficient cars.

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Fri Feb 27 10:43:06 CST 2009

I have a friend who got a Toyota Corolla with the manual transmission
about 2 years ago, it's rated at like 41 highway. That's hard to beat,
it's only a couple less MPG than the hybrids and costs a lot less.
They're no speed demon, but probably at least as peppy as your Hyundai was.

Personally I'm a big fan of Honda cars, the Fit is a really nice car,
but you'd think they could get close to what the Corolla gets for MPG.

-dc