[Cialug] RE: Stuff thats gotta go...

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:34:06 CST 2009

I've still got that Dell server that was given away a number of months ago.
I can't remember what's in it exactly but I think it's a 25xx 1u like above,
but one processor and ? RAM.  This one has drives, but I don't know how much
space.  I had problems getting the cd-rom drive to read my ubuntu disks and
the current os is locked down.  I took this on hoping to mix and match parts
from another PIII server, but this had slot proc's and my other one had
socket, and it just didn't work out for me.  If someone wants it, let me
know and we can set up a pickup, but otherwise I'm gonna recycle it.

--Justin