[Cialug] Ip forward question

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Mon Dec 14 16:08:11 CST 2009

Ideally... it would be nice if there were an option in the
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts config files (where redhat-ish distros
put the networking stuff), but I guess you can't have those do every
possible networking combination... ;)

I'm assuming you ran the network config admin tool and checked for a
proxy_arp option? You might also see if one of the alternatative admin
tools like Webmin will do the config you're looking for, and see where
it writes the change.

-dc