[Cialug] Coding Horror

Rob Freiburger rob at robfreiburger.com
Sat Dec 12 02:47:04 CST 2009

His tweets are the most hilarious...

"@flogic yeah, but that's why we pay the hosting provider -- to be experts
in this stuff. If I need to be, then that's missing the point"

"looks like it's 100% internet search caches for recovery. Any tips on
recovering images, which typically aren't cached?"

"I had backups, mind you, but they were on the virtual machine itself :( I
am OK on post-text, getting the post images is much harder.."

"if you have any tips for recovering a website from internet caches
(particularly *images*) please share here:http://is.gd/5k4fy"

Then again, most things Atwood says is pretty hilarious to competent
programmers.