[Cialug] Noob needs help.

samkolars at yahoo.com samkolars at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 13:04:39 CDT 2009

Hmmm.  The other text is showing in my sent message.  Must be formatting issue with sending replies to the list from a Blackberry.

Anyway, I was seconding the comment of Mediacom not checking MACs.  I've been able switch without issue for awhile.  If you do have an issue just call 'em, it shouldn't be too big of a deal.  Also, I would like think just using the router/firewall's MAC would be better than hunting down the correct internal MAC to clone on a public facing NAT device.  That's just me tho.